ANIMMA 2021 Best Student Paper Award
The ANIMMA 2021 conference has always put the spotlight on young people and in particular on students proposing a contribution.
For this ANIMMA edition again, the opportunity is given to students to participate in a competition for the best paper award.
Students wishing to participate must apply to the student best paper competition when registering for the conference.
To be able to participate, students must also:
- provide a copy of their student ID;
- be the first author of the paper;
- submit the full paper no later than May 15th, last imperative deadline so that it can be appreciated by the jury.
The jury composed of a panel of reviewers will evaluate papers by the following criteria:
- Match with conference theme
- Scientific impact / technical applicability
- Clarity of manuscript
- Readability of English
and will give a score per paper to obtain a ranking of all the papers in competition.
The 2 best papers will be announced during the conference and a prize will be awarded to the winners.