COVID-19: New dates
We would like to bring together representatives of the selected areas, from whom the participants (experts and students) can learn, and build up a creative environment and hopefully to end up with new ideas and collaborations.
The topic selection is guided by efforts to identify various astroparticle phenomena from which values or limits on neutrino properties can be obtained. Subjects of interest in neutrino physics, covered within this workshop, are the absolute neutrino mass scale, neutrino nature and neutrino electromagnetic properties.
The scientific agenda of the Workshop is divided into four main fields:
- Aspects of Cosmic Neutrino Background,
- Electromagnetic properties of neutrinos,
- Neutrinos in dynamics of celestial bodies,
- Neutrinos in cosmic rays,
these are further divided into specific subtopics, covered by invited speakers. The table below provides an overview of the fields and subtopics:
The organizers intend to provide several scientific lines of the workshop:
- The first line is to go through basics of CNB and electromagnetic properties of neutrinos as ingredients to address the CNB condensation.
- The other line is to understand aspects of CNB and cosmic rays and study the scattering of cosmic rays on CNB as a possible source of the neutrino properties.
- Somewhat individual line is provided by the topic of neutrinos in dynamics of celestial bodies.
However, participants are encouraged to influence the workshop flow with their own approach and ideas.
The first week Sept 20-24
The second week Sept 27 - Oct 1